Wednesday, May 28, 2014

C.O.W.L. variant cover art

I will be a part of an exciting book release and signing this coming week end in the southern suburbs of Chicago at Amazing Fantasy Books and Comics. I was asked to create a variant cover for C.O.W.L. #1 by Kyle Higgins, Alec Siegel, and Rod Reis from Image Comics and Kyle, Alec, and I will be signing at all four AF stores. Needless to say, but I'll say it anyway - I'm beside myself to be a small part of the release of this new series. Especially, because I would have been buying it anyway. The first issue is awesome and I'm looking forward to the rest of the series. The Amazing Fantasy variant is limited and available only at the AF stores and site.
Come out and pick up a few copies for yourself:
Amazing Fantasy Books and Comics
Saturday, May 31, Frankfort: Noon - 3 pm, 
and Tinley Park: 5 pm - 7pm.
Sunday, June 1, Lockport: 11am - 1pm, 
and Crown Point, IN: 3pm - 5pm.

No comments: